Wednesday 15 May 2013

Tie Me Up


Fashion 101: If it's good enough for Beyonce, it's good enough for me. 

When Queen B stepped out with a tiny two-toned miniaudiere a couple of months ago, I immediately thought need, want, now... just get into my closet

I have this reaction a lot so had almost forgotten about it until a chance browse on Reece Hudson's online site


The New York based designer Reece Solomon has been creeping on the scene since 2009. Her brand Reece Hudson has become synonymous with striking clutches and handbags that bridge luxe Italian craftsmanship with street style. 

The particular clutch that caught my eye is the Bondage Miniaudiere. This curved hard body clutch features a interwoven snake closure and a saucy removable chain and cuff. 

I love how secretly versatile this little clutch is. Wear it all together, as separate pieces or with the chain doubled over to form a handle.

The current colour ways available online are crowd pleasers. Think quirky acrylic with metallic foil, girly multi-coloured embroidery and classic monochrome. 

I better start saving up.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Fash Dates